29.01.2007 :: 12:45
co do studniowki nie bylo najgorzej... hm, wiem,z e nie zachowuje sie ajlepiej, ale coz, nie mam ochoty postepowac teraz inaczej. malo szlachetnosci, duzo gniewu i krzyku... pieknie zdobione maski zakladane na wybrane okolicznosci... a potem jeszcze wiekszy krzyk, bo maski obcieraja twarz... zawazylam cos, czego swiadoma chyba nie chcialam byc... za pozno... przeszlosc jest wciaz taka silna... zakochana w tej piosence

Hurt - Overdose I`ll take one, `cause I needed to feel it so much I had an emotional crutch, but I`m feeling bored so ill take some more `Cause nothing is happening And once you told me that you loved me so much I foolishly began to trust, but Now I`m ignored and I`m taking more, till Something is happening. I`ll take one `cause I needed to feel it so much I needed that thing we call fun, but Now I`m ignored and ill take some more, till something is happening Cause once I thought you were right here with me, so Maybe I`ll take two or three Until I believe what I have seen is really happening. Morpheus! how could you leave me when I had need of your love? Stop holding back! Give me one reason to think you're decent When I am Alone Don`t you ever try to bring me back With this one I needed to feel you so much, I Wantingly longed for your touch, but Now I'm ignored and I`m feeling bored `till something is happening. Because once I thought you were right here with me so Maybe I should take two or three Until I believe what I have seen is really happening With this one I needed to feel you so much I needed that thing we call fun, but Now I`m ignored and I`m feeling bored till something is happening. And once I thought you were right here with me, so Maybe I`ll take two or three Until I believed that what I have seen is really happening. No no more God Morpheus why did you leave me when I had need of your love No holding back now! Give me the real thing! I`ve got a reason When I am alone Don`t you ever try to take me back